Want to join? Current Openings HERE!
William VALLET, PhD is a postdoctoral fellow in WildTimes
Harish Gunasekaran, MSc, is a highly curious student, interested in solving the deep philosophical problems such as how the brain encodes the ‘reality’ i.e., the concepts of space and time, the mind-body duality, the SELF, and consciousness. He strongly believes that with the support of the Cognitive Neuroscience field using the advanced neuroimaging methods (EEG/MEG, fMRI), along with a strong interdisciplinary and integrated approach ranging from philosophy, linguistics, physics, engineering, and up to the very recent artificial general intelligence (AGI), it might be possible to decode and unlock such mysteries happening in the brain. He received his bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering (2008-12) from Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College (SREC), Coimbatore, India, first master’s degree in Bioengineering (2013-15) from the Christian Medical College, (CMC) Vellore, India, and second master’s in Bionics Engineering (Neural Engineering track, 2015- 17), from the University of Pisa and Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy. He is currently pursuing his PhD exploring the functional role of neural oscillations in temporal processing, by winning a highly competitive fellowship, NUMERICS PhD, jointly funded by CEA and the EuropeanUnion’s Horizon 2020 under Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (2019-22).
email twitter scholar
Yvan Nedelec, MSc, is a PhD student […]
Sloane Paulcan, MSc is a PhD student at the Paris-Saclay Institute of Neuroscience (NeuroPSI) where I investigate the neuronal basis of temporal order judgement in rats, under the direction of Valérie Doyère and the co-direction of Virginie Van Wassenhove, (ANR AutoTime). My purpose is to investigate the neuronal mechanisms and the brain structures involved in the processing of temporal order of audio-visual stimuli. I am interested in the cognitive mechanisms underlying basic brain functioning and the translation to adaptive behavior. Moreover, a part of my study investigates the temporal order judgment in a schizophrenic model, adding a pathological aspect to this very fundamental topic.
Valentine MANDIN (MII, Lyon) •
Anna WAGELMANS (MII, ENS Paris Cogmaster ) •
- Benoît Martin is now Clinical Site Manager @ Parexel. PhD thesis (2017.10.09) Magnitudes in the human brain: independent processing of time, space, and number.
- Laetitia Grabot is now a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow @ University of Bielefeld, Germany. PhD thesis (2017.09.11) Implicit and explicit temporal order in the structuring of the conscious “now”.
- Anne Kösem is now a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
@ Donders, Netherlands.@ Lyon, France.PhD thesis (2014.03.27) Cortical oscillations as temporal reference frames for perception.
- Nicolas Zilber (Dir. P. Ciuciu) is now working @ Amadeus, Sophia-Antipolis, France. PhD thesis (2014.03.10) ERF and scale-free analyses of source-reconstructed MEG brain signals during a multisensory learning paradigm.
- Tadeusz Kononowicz, (2014-19) now w/ Valérie Doyère (NeuroPSI).
- Baptiste Gauthier, (2012-16, phd then postdoc) now w/ Olaf Blanke, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland.
- Denis Engemann (2016,) now junior scientist at Parietal (CEA/INRIA, NeuroSpin).
- Anja Wuehle (2014)
- Clémence Roger (2011-13), now Maître de Conférence, Univ. of Lille, France
- Ramon Mariano Guevara Erra (2011-13, postdoc) now LPP, Paris, France
- Marco Buiatti (2010-14) now EEG Lab @ University of Trento, Italy
- Etienne Labyt (2008-2010) now MEG lab @ CEA-Leti, Clinatech, Grenoble, France
- Paul Berton (MII, Cogmaster) now M2 ACCES
- Blandine Breinart (MII, Marseille)
- Dragana Manasova (MI, Univ Paris Descartes)
- Izem Mangione (MII, Bordeaux Univ)
- Camille Lakhlifi (2017-18, MII ENS Cogmaster) on her way to link academic research and policy makers.
- Ava Kiai (2017-18, MII ENS Cogmaster), now with Lucia Melloni
- Alexandre Nauleau (summer intern; ENS Paris-Saclay), now with Alexandre Pouget
- Rohit Yadav (summer intern; Machine learning & Data mining, University of Jean Monnet/ University of Lyon)
- Jacques Pesnot-Lerousseau (2016-17, ENS Cogmaster, année césure), now PhD w/ Daniele Schön at Institut des Neurosciences, Université Aix Marseille.
- Pauline Demory (2017), now MII Cogmaster student
- Ignacio Polti (2014-16, ENS Cogmaster), now PhD student w/ Christian Doeller at Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience (NTNU)
- Karin Petske (2014-15, RA)
- Hafeza Tajuddin (2015, MII BME Paris)
- Yousra Bekhti (2013, MII) now PhD student w/ Alexandre Gramfort, Télécom ParisTech
- Milton Augusto Vendramini de Avila (2013, MI UCL-ENS) now PhD in the Neuroscience and Behavior program, Univ of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Lucille Lecoutre (2013, MII ENS, Paris) now Consulting Engineer in Human Factors, Bordeaux
- Agnès Falco (2013, MI ENS) now PhD student at Université Toulouse – Jean Jaurès, France.
- Luca Iemi (2013, MII UCL-ENS, London-Paris) now PhD at Charité Univ Médecine w/ Niko Busch
- Salim Kebache (2011, visiting MI ENS Paris)
- Marianne Duyck (2011, visiting MII ENS Paris) now PhD at LPP, Paris.
- Lukasz Grzeczkowski (2011. MII ENS) PhD at EFLP w/ Michael Herzog
- Anna Lambrechts (2010, MII ENS-UCL) PhD at City University London w/ Kielan Yarrow
- Brice Martin (2009-2010) Master . MD-PhD psychiatry
Visitors (and ongoing collab!)
- Nikos CHALAS, MSc (MII, ERASMUS)
- Pooja PRABHU, MSc (2018, Raman-Charpak Fellow) Phd Manipal Institute of Technology, India
- Renan SCHIAVOLIN RECIO (2017, visiting PhD, SANDWICH program) Brazil
- Thiago Oliveira da Motta Sampaio (2012-13, visiting PhD, SANDWICH program) now Professor UNICAMP, Cidade Universitária, Campinas, Brazil
- Diana Omigie (2012, visiting PhD) now
Max-Planck Inst, Frankfurt, Germanynow Lecturer at Goldsmiths University, London, UK