We are continuously accepting new applicants to get involved in ongoing projects or start new ideas – do get in touch for opportunities that may not be advertised yet!
For open positions or general inquiries, your application package should minimally include a detailed CV, a letter of motivation (incl. future professional wishes), published work, recommendation letters/contact (unlimited #), and scientific interests.
If you wish to get your own funding or build a research project together, please do send an application package and check relevant funding opportunity deadlines (some venues are listed on the tips page).
EXPERIENCE postdoctoral positions have been filled
Master 2 Internships for 2022/ 2023:
Please inquire with Virginie dot van dot Wassenhove at gmail dot com for possible additional openings.
Application packages should minimally include: a detailed CV, a letter of motivation (incl. future professional wishes), published work, copies of your diplomas (incl. grades and ranking).
Application packages should minimally include: a detailed CV, a letter of motivation (incl. future professional wishes), prior published work/master thesis, recommendation letters/contact (unlimited #), copies of your diplomas (incl. grades and ranking)
- Interest in temporal cognition, human perception, multisensory integration;
- Interest in doing rigorous and fundamental science ;
- Prior experience with psychophysics, human psychology, neurosciences, and/or magneto-/electro-encephalography an undeniable advantage;
- Basic programming skills a plus (Matlab/ Python);
- Basic understanding of statistics;
- Mastery of English language in spoken and written form;
- Dynamic, reliable, enthusiastic, willingness to learn multi-disciplinarity